The Bouchon, the final homes at The Silk District, Whitechapel
The Silk District is brilliantly located between London’s largest financial districts, the City and Canary Wharf, and is next door to Zone 1.
City financiers, Silicon Roundabout tech workers and creative pioneers (Shoreditch House being within walking distance) are moving to E1, for the lifestyle and job opportunities in the area.
An ideal investment
With a low price per sq. ft compared to neighbouring boroughs, The Silk District is ranked top by JLL for future price growth potential (JLL Whitechapel Investment Guide 2019).
Join the Malaysia launch of the final phase of THE SILK DISTRICT
✓ Strategically located on the edge of zone 1. Incredible value for money
✓ One stop to Canary Wharf and Liverpool street with Westfield Shopping Centre located less than 5 minutes away.
✓ Across the road from Whitechapel station (District, Hammersmith & City, Overground and Crossrail to come)
✓ First class facilities: 24/7 concierge, gym, cinema, roof terrace spaces, coffee lounge.
✓ Closely located to Queen Mary University
✓ Prices starting from: Studio £445,000 / 1 Bed £556,000 / 2 Bed £688,000
Only a 3-minute walk away¹, the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) is coming in 2021, putting Whitechapel just one stop away from both Liverpool Street and Canary Wharf stations, driving a predicted 25% price growth by 2024².
A PLACE WE BELIEVE IN
A home at The Silk District is a robust investment. Led by Whitechapel’s proximity to both London’s major financial districts and ongoing regeneration, professional tenants abound in E1, generating an impressive buy-to-let potential.
Whitechapel is in the midst of incredible regeneration, sparking a £42bn predicted economy growth². If you're looking to call The Silk District home, be ready to have the Capital on your doorstep, while knowing your house price growth potential is backed by the promise of a lucrative future in E1.
Impressive buy-to-let potential
Led by Whitechapel’s proximity to both London’s major financial districts and ongoing regeneration, professional tenants abound in E1.
"The Silk District in E1 falls into the perfect buyer hotspot, meeting demand for competitively-priced homes in an area with excellent transport links."
Nick Whitten, JLL Director of Residential UK Research
THE WHITECHAPEL VISION
The Mayor’s “Whitechapel Vision” is a £300m investment that is getting the area fit for the future with a new shopping destination, new public spaces and first-class education within easy reach.
Crossrail, an £18bn investment, is Europe’s largest new infrastructure project and will create new employment hubs along it’s route. Check out the rapid Crossrail journey times below.
1 Journey times are approximate only, source: tfl.gov.uk and crossrail.com.
2 JLL Whitechapel Investment Guide 2019
3 source: group.canarywharf.com/about-us/
THE BEST OF EDUCATION ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- QUEEN MARY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON (WHITECHAPEL) 2 mins' walk
- QUEEN MARY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON 4 mins’
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON 12 mins by Crossrail and Tube
- SOAS UNIVERSITY OF LONDON 13 mins by Crossrail and Tube
- LONDON METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY (ALDGATE) 14 mins by Tube
- KING'S COLLEGE LONDON 16 mins by Tube
- CITY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON 17 mins by Tube
- LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE (LSE) 17 mins by Crossrail and Tube
- BPP BUSINESS SCHOOL 18 mins by Tube
OFSTED OUTSTANDING SCHOOLS 1
- MULBERRY ACADEMY SHOREDITCH 5 mins by Overground
- SWANLEA SCHOOL 7 mins' walk
- SIR JOHN CASS & RED COAT C OF E SECONDARY SCHOOL 9 mins' walk
- BEATRICE TATE SCHOOL 10 mins by Tube
- MULBERRY SCHOOL FOR GIRLS 10 mins' walk
- BISHOP CHALLONER CATHOLIC FEDERATION OF SCHOOLS 16 mins' walk
- MORPETH SCHOOL 14 mins' walk
JLL International Residential Malaysia